Jonathan is head of our Real Estate Group, and is a transactional real estate lawyer who has worked in both leading law firms and for private and publicly-held real estate companies in Florida and New York. He has had extensive experience in the development and leasing of enclosed regional malls, open air lifestyle centers, power centers, local grocery anchored strip centers and office complexes. Jonathan has represented numerous landlords and national retailers in connection with anchor tenant leases, specialty tenant leases and ground leases. He has represented major banks and lenders on a broad variety of financing matters ranging from conventional secured lending, securitized sale-leasebacks, mezzanine loans, equipment financing to complex workouts. In addition, Jonathan has had significant experience in the structuring and formation of joint venture agreements, the negotiation of hotel franchise agreements as well as the preparation and negotiation of third party leasing, management and development agreements.
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- "Genting Set to Reveal Miami Plans Today," Daily Business Review, 9/14/11
- "People on the Move," South Florida Business Journal, 7/22/11
- "On the Move," The Florida Bar News, 7/15/11
- "People," Daily Business Review, 7/14/11
- "Business Monday: Movers," The Miami Herald, 7/11/11
- "Low Interest Rates Carry Risk For Banks Lending to Businesses," South Florida Business Journal, 7/8/11