The Firm is proud to announce 14 lawyers were recognized by their peers for inclusion in the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. Among them is Founding Partner, Richard Weiss, who was named Best Lawyers® 2021 Government Relations “Lawyer of the Year” in Miami.
Associates Anne Reilly Flanigan and Adam Hapner were also included in the inaugural edition of the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch. These awards are recognitions given to attorneys for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice. Recipients typically have been in practice for 5-9 years.
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. Since 1981, Best Lawyers provides the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area. Best Lawyers lists are published in leading local, regional, and national publications across the globe.
The following includes all Firm attorneys named and areas in which they are recognized:
- Jamie A. Cole (Commercial Litigation)
- Michael J. Kurzman (Construction Law)
- Anne Reilly Flanigan (Ones to Watch: Commercial Litigation)
- Adam Hapner (Ones to Watch: Corporate)
- Mitchell A. Bierman (Government Relations)
- D. Porpoise Evans (Employment Law-Management; Litigation-Labor and Employment)
- Chad S. Friedman (Land Use and Zoning)
- Edward G. Guedes (Appellate Practice)
- Stephen J. Helfman (Land Use and Zoning)
- Joseph M. Hernandez (Real Estate)
- Clifford A. Schulman (Environmental; Land Use and Zoning)
- Joseph H. Serota (Commercial Litigation)
- Eduardo M. Soto (Real Estate)
- Richard Jay Weiss (Government Relations)
- Lawyer of the Year (Government Relations)